Who is going to WIA
I need to get out of Dodge for a little R&R, so I'm going to Kansas City to take the Ben Hobbs chair class at the Kansas City Guild the 21st - 24, then hit the WIA market place on Friday, and back to Anchorage on Saturday!

Who else is going to WIA? Anyone planning any Woodnet get togethers?

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Not taking chair class but will absolutely be around that week. Taking 9/23 to 9/30 off work. See you around
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
I am only 180 miles up I-29 if you wish to visit.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
earlier thread
Hope to get a chance to meet you Rob. You need to point me towards some good bbq!

Thanks for the invite Arlin, gonna be a busy week though.

Thanks for the link to the earlier thread Bob.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
I’ll be there! Hoping to see everyone in person.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
Jonathan S said:

Hope to get a chance to meet you Rob. You need to point me towards some good bbq!

Thanks for the invite Arlin, gonna be a busy week though.

Thanks for the link to the earlier thread Bob.

Jonathan

Posted on the WIA Facebook page a link with maps to top three bbq joints in area. Aurthur Bryants is a great place. Fun to watch Tim from LN crew eat sandwich bigger than his head.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Jonathan,
You are going to get a LOT of opinions on who has the best BBQ here. Personally, I like Jack Stack, then Joe's KC, then KC Masterpiece.

Rob has already led you astray...

" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Me. Not sure what day(s) though.

Jack Stack, Johnny's, Zarda.
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
Man. You guys get to have all the fun. And here I am, stuck again.
Timing is every thing. Have fun.
BontzSawWorks.net