Secret Santa 2015!
After many years of watching the fun from the sidelines I'm finally jumping in this year.

This should be a good motivation to get posting to help out whoever gets stuck with me this year

Let the games begin!
IN! Can't wait for this year's SS.
I've done it a few years - and I wasn't the best participant. I always seem to wait until the last minute, and don't give the best feedback / praise on what I receive. Life always seems to get in the way.
I am in! PM has been sent.
Smoothplane

" Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!"
Homer Simpson
I'm in! Such great fun!

Sooo great to be able to give someone something that I KNOW they will appreciate!

Don
Count me in - PM sent.
Woohoo!

PM sent.
I am in as well.
I love Secret Santa as well - PM sent !!
Hi everyone, just a reminder that you have till Oct. 15th to sign up for Secret Santa. So far, 35 people have signed up. If you have been putting it off and putting it off, go ahead and jump in. Also, there are a few who still need to fill out the form and send it in.
Here are some reasons to join Secret Santa:

*it gives you a "feel good all over" state of mind.
*it is better to give than to receive.
*looking at past gifts, receiving ain't bad either!
*you will lose weight.
*your gas mileage will increase by 16%.

**all above claims may or may not be true according to 9 out of 112 voices in my head.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. There is no downside to signing up.

Ken