Secret Santa 2015!
I hope you do get in.

What you do is go through all your persons posts over the year and see what he was talking about or thinking about buying. If the price is a lot you can always buy a gift certificate for a certain amount so he can get the rest himself or herself.

I do not think there is a price limit but if you are like me funds are kind of limited so what I have done is contact the person and I make something for them and buy them something too.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
GaTurner said:

Are gifts posted after the fact
so I can see what type things people make.

Most of last year's SS gifts got posted in one of the 2 SS arrival threads.
thread 1
thread 2
Unfortunately, the older arrival threads from previous years seem to have been lost to us.

As Arlin said, woodworking expertise is not required to participate. If it was, I wouldn't be eligible.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Well, y'all are going to have to wait a bit longer for your Santa info. I'm out of town and I don't have my Santa match up kit ( all your names and a dart!) with me. Although I am enjoying some wonderful Michigan weather and surrounds, I'll be back Sunday and you should have your victims by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
Sorry for the delay.
Ken
Thank you for the update. I was starting to worry I had botched my own email address.
Anak said:

Thank you for the update. I was starting to worry I had botched my own email address.

+1
Finally back in town but the names will have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry about that.
Ken
Waiting to here back from a few folks about signing up. Then I'll reshuffle the deck and get the names out. Again, sorry for the delay.
Ken
If there is anyone else out there hesitating about signing up, please feel free to do so. It's not too late and the more the merrier!
Ken
highpi said:

Waiting to here back from a few folks about signing up. Then I'll reshuffle the deck and get the names out. Again, sorry for the delay.
Ken

Great the more the merrier.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ok, names are on the way. Thank you for your patience. I may not be able to get to everyone tonight but you will have it tomorrow at the latest.
Ken