what color(s) paint for porch
I'm looking for some ideas on what color(s) to use on the posts, rails, and spindles on my front porch. Of course SWMBO will make a final decision, but we're not accustomed to such color coordination, so we're looking for ideas. The composite decking has a redwood color.
We'd rather not just paint it all white.
So any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Couldn't get a picture to populate, so here's a link to a picture.

Front Porch

I'm pretty plane Jane so I'd go with white. If it's pressure treated wood (looks like it), I give it at least a few months before I paint it because it's still pretty wet if it's a new installation. I usually end up doing my outside work in the Fall because of the nice temps then let it go through a winter before doing any painting.
First some imitation shutters for the windows. Then match their color for the posts. I like white handrails because that doesn't show the bird poop much. Accent color on the spindles.
$0,02 please.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
I've had this porch up longer than I'd like to admit
... so no worries on the drying of the pt lumber
Thanks.
I do have imitation shutters on a window outside this view. Should probably add the same to this window too.

We were thinking of repainting the shutters and front door and matching the color between those, the door, and the posts on the porch.

Making the spindles lighter than the rails and posts seems to make the most visual sense overall.

I could go with an off-white for the spindles and maybe the rails, but probably not a bright white. As we look at that red brick and the stone we're just at a loss for what colors would best compliment that without giving up to just all white.
I've only seen 4 colors on porches.
Red, white, and gray, and Hunter green.

Take your pick.