Charging stations
Show me your charging stations. Looking for ideas.
Grant

"GO BUCKEYES"
Not very fancy. Main part is a spring wound 1 hour timer, to prevent leaving chargers on. Some chargers will shorten battery life if left on.
Timer was $15 from a box store. " />
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
See ya later,
Bill

Mine is a sloped front box with the chargers mounted on the slope. They are secured with band clamps passing through the sloped top via slots. The top is hinged to allow access to the charger cords.
WoodNET... the new safespace
sorry, no pic, but my charging station is a pull-out shelf under the cabinet that runs along the back wall of the garage.

they all plug into a surge protector, and i've got a CFL nightlight on there -- to make sure i can SEE when it's on.
Mine is on a vented shelf in an old server rack. Rack holds my stereo too and a couple speakers. Also a drawer in there that holds the drills.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

No pic but mine is on an outlet strip near the exit door so I can turn it off on the way out. After some battery melt downs years ago at the plant I managed, I always turn them off.
You can just make out the Makita charger on the back side...

"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."