It pays to have low friends in high places
joe1086 said:

[blockquote]Curlycherry said:

I am looking for an honest opinion about whether to push for more or take their offer from maybe someone that has been in a similar situation. There are a lot of these Hardi and other siding company issues and so I was hoping someone would say something about how it worked out for them.

Not possible.

[/blockquote]

Especially since he won't tell us what the tests were, which might help folks give him the advice he is seeking.
crokett™ said:

[blockquote]joe1086 said:

[blockquote]Curlycherry said:

I am looking for an honest opinion about whether to push for more or take their offer from maybe someone that has been in a similar situation. There are a lot of these Hardi and other siding company issues and so I was hoping someone would say something about how it worked out for them.

Not possible.

[/blockquote]

Especially since he won't tell us what the tests were, which might help folks give him the advice he is seeking.

[/blockquote]

I'm dead serious when I say I can't disclose the tests. I would think you guys could put two seconds of thought into in and figure that out, but I guess leg humping takes all your mental capabilities.

[/blockquote]

I'm dead serious when I say I can't disclose the tests. I would think you guys could put two seconds of thought into in and figure that out, but I guess leg humping takes all your mental capabilities.

[/blockquote]

We understand.
daddo said:

I'm BATMAN!

[/blockquote]

We understand.

[/blockquote]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

LIL

Why don't the leg humpers just get a room, or pursue the vendetta where it arose, back in the basement.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
maybe he will tell you the secret tests he used and oh yeah pucker up I have a spot for you to kiss
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Bob10 said:

maybe he will tell you the secret tests he used and oh yeah pucker up I'm coming out of the closet and have a spot for you to kiss

Phil Thien