Had an interview
Ken Aucremanne contacted me about a month ago about an interview. He is interviewing vets and disabled vets so he can use the movie to help encourage other vets to get into woodworking.

He was in the Navy as a Arabic linguist and got out after 6 years. Some how he read about me and it inspired him to do this show for his Master's degree and to help vets.

He is from West Virginia and traveling around to interview a lot of disabled vets who do woodworking like me as a way to keep out of depression.

I asked him to give me a copy when he is done doing it. I had my wife with me to help me and let us know when I was worn out (I do not know when to stop and latter pay the price for over doing my brain.

I so hope it helps other vets from depression or suicide and find the joy of turning, carving, or other wood working.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
That sounds very cool. Let us know when the video shows up.

Steve