How's everybody doing?
I kinda dropped out of sight for a spell but thought I'd look in on WOODNET and say hello. I pretty much gave up woodworking and tool collecting for golf and travel since I retired a couple years ago but friends keep making me get out tools to fix things for them,so I guess it never goes away Len
ex-INFILL MAGNET
Welcome back!!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Hi Len, glad you dropped in. Golf and travel, eh? You and Parkis ought to be travel buddies.

I need more golf.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Turn on the Way-Back Machine! Its got to be more than five years...right? Infills and more infills.

Has gotten pretty quiet around here. Times change, as do the people.

Got back into golf myself lately. I think woodworking is easier and far less frustrating. The fun-with-friends-factor is high, though.

Do I recall correctly that you sold off some, if not much, of your plane collection?
Hi, Len. Good to see you back! Hope you'll hang around.

Hank
Great to see you, Len!

I'm glad to hear that life is treating you well.
Peter

My "day job"
You've definitely been missed. Glad you're doing well.

John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Heck, even I remember you - just not enough to notice that you were gone, <sigh>
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Hi Len

Long time .... !

Last I recall you were selling off your infills. Any joy?

We've all moved on to CNC machines now.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Derek Cohen said:

We've all moved on to CNC machines now.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Speak fer yerself, Pilgrim.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill