Hey Rob Lee!
Just got my order delivered yesterday (thanks for the free shipping) and the improved packing was very noticeable.

Thought you'd like to know.

PS: Oh, and that impact driver is the bee's knees . . . .
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Hi,

Thanks for that...will copy the warehouse staff...they deserve the pat on the back, as do customers that take the time to let us know how we're doing!

Cheers,

Rob
(Just back from Brown auction in Harrisburg....)
Ooo how was the auction? I was really tempted to spend the day there but ended up volunteering for OT. Get anything good? How were the prices on any of the preston planes? I had the itch for that beautiful preston fenced bullnose. Are their auctions packed?
I also noticed that the packing had improved. All the seams were taped so the small stuff couldn't escape.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Rob Lee said:

Hi,

Thanks for that...will copy the warehouse staff...they deserve the pat on the back, as do customers that take the time to let us know how we're doing!

Cheers,

Rob
(Just back from Brown auction in Harrisburg....)

LOL, no pat on the back needed for us customers; you've been hanging around here long enough to know that this crowd doesn't miss much, we notice! But thanks are due to your staff for the continual improvement.

Running a biz like yours is hard work, many details to pay attention to.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
brofessor said:

Ooo how was the auction? I was really tempted to spend the day there but ended up volunteering for OT. Get anything good? How were the prices on any of the preston planes? I had the itch for that beautiful preston fenced bullnose. Are their auctions packed?

Auction was good...brought home 33 lots
My impression was user quality tool prices held well, and the collector items were a bit low...

If you want to email me with specific lot numbers, I can check if I have the prices....I usually have about 80% written down...

Cheers,

Rob