Italy Trip - Lots of Pics
jestrada said:

Thanks for sharing. of course a woodworker wood buy a cutting board as a souvenir. I don't think I would use it..too pretty. How was the Sangiovese at the winery?Johnet

The wine and food was excellent throughout the Tuscany area. I was worried about gaining weight, but I actually lost 5 pounds from walking and lugging around my 28 pound backpack.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
I really enjoyed those pics. Thanks for sharing!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Very nice , looks like you had a grand time . Thanks for sharing !

Steve
Great post. Many thanks.
Thanks for the quick trip to Italy.

I'd say those massive tables were an oak, didn't look a lot different from our QS, well they were bigger than most we see now a days
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I absolutely LOVE that Olive cutting board!! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip.

Tom.
Awesome! Thank you!
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished