Map of where WoodNet members are
Excellent idea.

John
I've added my marker. I really like the map itself.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Did the deed, and on the map.

Oz
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
Cool
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Moving to the Cape next week! Looking forward to see who else might be in the area. The map is a great idea.
Thanks,
Bob
"All that I do or say is all that I ever will be"

Billy Joe Shaver, Old Five and Dimers Like Me
did the deed, on map as nine9fingers, which I have!! Not a woodworking accident but gardening mistake.
Great idea, in theory.

Is anyone worried that the map could lead thieves to your house to steal your tools?
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Martin S. said:

Great idea, in theory.

Is anyone worried that the map could lead thieves to your house to steal your tools?

Only if you put in your actual street address. How about just including your zip code.
---------------------------
Czarcastic (Steven)

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Use city or zip code.

That is more anonymous than address.
Hate to have to tell you guys this, but that battle was fought, and lost, years ago.

The days of anonymity are for the most part, over.

MOST of the folks on this forum can be found with a few quick internet searches. Free of charge.

I used to have all my mail sent to a PO box, and still have an unlisted number, but the fact is, anyone who really wants to can find almost anyone else pretty quickly. I was a "potential target" for a signifcant period of time. Perhaps I was just lucky, I will never know for sure, but I never had much of a problem.

Don't believe me? Google yourself, just use name and city, state.

As I say, that battle was fought, and lost, years ago.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me