Bosch 23 Gauge Pin Nailer
I was at Menards yesterday and noticed they are closing out the Bosch FNS138-23 for $70, http://www.menards.com/main/p-1444452445...8406082923 . It receives good reviews on Amazon(?) so I thought I'd pass this along. As usual with any closeout, YRMV.
Thank you for the heads up!!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Hmm thought i posted here last night that i was going to get one..

Well i did get one today and opened it in the parking lot and instantly DID NOT like the way the gun feels in my hand so i took it back. This is more proof of why i do not like Bosch tools except for their older jigsaws.

If a tool does not fit good in my hand there is no way i can use it.

11% off this week too.

Jeremy s said:

Hmm thought i posted here last night that i was going to get one..

Well i did get one today and opened it in the parking lot and instantly DID NOT like the way the gun feels in my hand so i took it back. This is more proof of why i do not like Bosch tools except for their older jigsaws.

If a tool does not fit good in my hand there is no way i can use it.

How long do you honestly think you will hold a 23ga pinner LOL.

Too long to hold a Bosch. LOL

It is for a cabinet door JLT clamp station.

I went and bought one yesterday to replace a porter cable 1" 23 gage model I picked up at a pawn shop years ago. In this case size matters and I will use that extra 3/8" when working on 3/4" material. First thing I did out of Menards was open it up and put it in my hand. Feels like a small pneumatic nailer. What was it about the shape that you did not like? Are you interested in a PC nailer cheap?
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Bump to the top of the page for those who may have missed it. This is a smoking hot deal that ends tomorrow.
They have even lowered the price further since my original posting.
The 16 ga finish nailer for $90 looks good too.
That is cheaper than yesterday!