Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015
I am starting this thread out this time by complete mistake. I opened this when I did because I was expecting some items I bought on eBay for my wife's birthday and I thought this was one of those items. Otherwise, I would have waited until Christmas.

So it is with an early start that we begin the SS Show & Tell thread.

My SS was so extremely generous to me that I truly hope I can live up to the examples set by so many others here. Every item is something I will most definitely use and all but one of them (the honing guide) is something I don't have. This group of items blends together a couple of interests and hobbies I have.

The mics will come in handy with the Clausing 10x42 lathe I just purchased and am waiting to go pick up. The rule will be indispensable for nearly anything but I plan to use it mostly for leather work layout. Believe it or not, I don't possess a wooden marking gauge. This one also does mortises. Even though I do a lot of power sharpening, I still use a honing guide often. And a plow has been on my short list for a long, long time.

Thank you Secret Santa. Happy Travels.

---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".
That is some nice stuff for sure and I am glad you started the thread.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
that plow is pretty amazing, I always wanted one of those!
Mods

Please sticky

Thanks
Regards

Toscageoff

Work Safely

WTH is an assignation?? WM 01/08/08

Whoa. That is one fine Santa you've got there.
"If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe."

My Woodworking Blog: A Riving Home
That's an extremely generous SS, like most around here.
Note to self: next year, make sure I get the same Santa as Axehandle!
WoW...just WoW!! That's a little overboard for santa's sled there!! Helluva bar to set! Don't know if that is the same 'small plow w/complete blade set & conversion' I bought but mine cost around $450 IIRC.
Greetings

My Secret Santa gift has arrived from Canada via Workshop Heaven but has been "acquired" by my wife until Christmas.
Regards

Toscageoff

Work Safely

WTH is an assignation?? WM 01/08/08

Toscageoff said:

Greetings

My Secret Santa gift has arrived from Canada via Workshop Heaven but has been "acquired" by my wife until Christmas.

Noooooo. Seriously though I would have gladly waited to open mine but there were some interesting circumstances that caused me to mistakenly open it way too early.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".