Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015
Just wanted to let my secret santa know that I received my gift. It has been "hidden" until Christmas.
Just wanted to post that I have received my SS gift. My gift will go out UPS after work today.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
Sent to my victim yesterday
Dogs Understand Why We Ride

I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

A Nation Of Sheep Breeds An Administration Of Wolves

Leave a good footprint -- you may only pass that way once.

PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE

My recipients gift is winging its way East across the border! Just realized I forgot to declare one item on the customs form! Don't touch that box if you please Mr Customs man!

Happy Holidays
Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Nice Arlo reference!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Got a box in the mail today from Santa! I'm forcing myself to finish grading final exams before I open it.

So I'd better get on the ball and get my SS gift put together!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I received my SS gift today! Mine should go out Monday
~ Chris
The package is in the mail.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all!
Smoothplane

" Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!"
Homer Simpson
Mine came today but I am going to resist the urge and wait until Christmas to open it.
Hello and Merry Christmas to all!

So my Secret Santa gift arrived yesterday and being the child I am, combined with not being home over Christmas, I found it easy to justify tearing into it right away! Hopefully my gifter will not be disappointed...

Anyways, he hit it out of the park!!! The letter included breaks it all down and I just wanted to say THANKS!!! I could not be more pleased! I love stuff that people put their time into, and you came through on that in spades. I love the burl scales as well. I already have a project in mind to use those on and can't wait!

I would love to publicly thank you as shipping out of country requires you put your name on the documents, but I will leave that up to you if you would like to acknowledge your generosity, but either way, rest assured your gifts will be well loved!

Bob