Secret Santa Show & Tell 2015
I received my secret Santa gift yesterday and my wife could not wait for me to open it. I love the wood choices and will be busy making my self a new wood handed French knife to cook with. I did not catch who it was from but I do love it. [image]http://s34.photobucket.com/user/dogschef/media/IMG_1736_1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0Thank you Santa. My SS gift is in the process of being finished. I hope to get it out asap.
Bombs away! Package 2 of 2 has shipped.
I opened mine, and boy am I excited!

Sure, it doesn't look like much now, but give me a few days, and this tenon saw kit (made by Isaac Smith of Blackburn Tools) will be looking slick and shiny--and ready to cut some serious tenons!

I've already got some spalted pecan picked out for the handle. This is going to be fun!

Thanks, Secret Santa! A very merry Christmas to you!

(In other news, my gift might not be in the mail until Monday. So if one of you gets a package a couple days after Christmas, my apologies! I promise I won't start on my tenon saw until I get this package sent out.)
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Due to increased demands coupled with an ole sleigh, I have had to outsource the delivery of presents via Uncle Sam. He has assured my that they will be there in plenty of time. Please follow the directions on the outside of the packages (2 in total) that state, "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 25th. If you disobey me your presents will turn to coal."

The Secret Santa gifts have departed from the North Pole.

Ho Ho Ho,
Mary Christmas to all!
SS present launched! I hope this gift makes the slope a little slipperier.

Sean
Glenn what happened to the picture? Don't forget to show the finished knife.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Gift is on the way. USPS says I beat the deadline for Christmas delivery, barely....

Hope it makes it in time!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Santa delivered a very heavy game board size flat rate box to Anchorage today. Thanks Santa. I'm gonna be good and wait until Christmas to open it.

Happy Holidays everyone.
Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
The very nice UPS man just dropped off a package from Lee Valley I'm pretty sure its from my Secret Santa, but I'm going to try to wait until Xmas to open it. THANKS Santa!!!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
A large package arrived today from Santa! Now waiting patiently until Christmas morning to open it. Thank you Santa. Merry Christmas to all WoodNet members everywhere.
Smoothplane

" Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand!"
Homer Simpson