Dual post toolrest
Can't seem to find one. Looking for a dual post tool rest that will fit a Jet Midi. Approx. 14"/16" in length.
If you are thinking the banjo that holds the tool rest then I am thinking you will have to get one more banjo and have a double rest made.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
The only double post tool rests I've ever seen fit the old iron Deltas. I happen to have one but it's 24" if I remember right.
Steve K

If you have another banjo, just make one or have one made.
pinky said:

If you have another banjo, just make one or have one made.

Probably the best idea, I've have a couple made at a local shop and around here it's pretty reasonable.
Steve K

I think Robust does make some on special order, and I think they were 24 inch. There are, or were some 14 or 16 inch rests, but you need a really good heavy 1 inch or larger post, or you need 2 banjos.

robo hippy
Have two banjos. Will check local machineshop about having one made, but I'm sure I saw one in a catalog somewhere.
Do you know anyone who welds. You don't need a whole lot of material. Two pieces of 4" long 5/8ths cold rolled steel and one piece of 14" long drill rod. 10 minute of welding and good to go. Probably $10 to $15 in material.
I think pennstate used to offer 2 post rests. I checked the newest print catalog and online and they don't show them. I also checked the usual suspects with no luck. I also did a google for "2 post tool rests" with no luck. Think you'll have to have one made
Make one with a plywood L and a rod on top.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.