2010 platinum edition Unisaw.
Saw this earlier

another view

Beis fence too

there is a slight issue however

I think Aram was very very lucky..

It appears the problem stemed from the use of a dado blades and/or a molding head.

No matter I would not have wanted to be there when it turned loose

I finally found something to truly be afraid of, and it is these saws

At the very least be aware....

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I don't think that is a 2010...maybe it's a typo... 2000 or 2001 is probably more like it. That era of saw is late 90's early 2000's IIRC.

I have a '98 (IIRC) Grand Edition (white) that is very similar to the Platinum Edition that is shown. I also have a '05 that is similar but has some obvious differences to the one shown. HTH

In any case not good.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
This post creates more questions than answers. Pat Warner's posts are less cryptic.
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
for the challenged :

Saw arbor broke..... on pacific rim knockoff TS

HTH

I have not kept up with dating schedules since late the last century so it may well be.

if you wanna see more..... eventually this link will be deleted
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Being that the one shown is right tilt, a replacement arbor bracket on the used market should be easy to come by for $100-$150 off of Ebay.

I know this wasn't where you were going but ... $300 for the saw and another $150 for the arbor bracket equals a great saw for that price. LOL
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
JGrout said:

I think Aram was very very lucky..

I talked to him, and he agrees.

A dado stack took out my arbor threads a few years ago. Just the threads, no major shrapnel. That's bad enough. But this? No thanks....
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
That saw is identical to the one I had (except for the fence), it was a 2001 model, and USA made.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
JGrout said:

No matter I would not have wanted to be there when it turned loose

Joe

That there is the understatement of the year........

Ed
JGrout said:

Saw arbor broke..... on pacific rim knockoff TS...

IIRC...that era saw was identified as Made in USA (like my '98 Grand White Edition)... later eras (like my '05) changed the identification to Made in the USA of Foreign and Domestic parts. It's plausible that the one pictured is also like the later eras, Made in the USA of Foreign and Domestic parts but I'm uncertain on that as being a fact. IIRC Delta during those years never made it 100% clear when and what parts was actually being made in the USA vs. what was being imported. In any case that saw was labeled as "Made in the USA". In fact, in one of the images you can see a decal of an American flag/Made in the USA.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
I don't think I am inclined to agree.

those castings are not usa made.

even if the company and the literature say different...