Maintenance on a Jet JWP-208hh??
I own a jwp-208hh.

It's a great planer from Jet and I absolutely love it. I want to take care of it and I was going through the manual about how I should be lubricating it. I am a bit confused on one part though.

Here is the .pdf PDF Manual

It's on page 18 & 19.
Items 3 & 8. Am I supposed to spray/pour oil where the arrows indicate? It makes sense on the return rollers but I don't get the Feed Rollers. Am I supposed to just pour it into those tiny screw holes?

Different question: Is there a way to extend the power cord with an extension cord? Or do you have to completely replace it with a longer one?
Yes just put in some drops of oil every few months. I oil once a month as i use the planer almost every day. For the extention cord i would just make an ext cord. Usually these machines wires use a weird size of chinese cord. You can replace the whole cord but then you need to get in and work inside the switch box. For me its just easier to go to my elictric supply and get some SO cord and twist lock plugs.

So you just drop maybe a teaspoon of oil into those 2 small holes above the gear box?

I went ahead and extended the current cord, it works well thus far.
just a few drops of oil....

Ed
Thank you guys.