I Knew It Was Going to be Fun at the Estate Sale Today .....
when I arrived early and the dealer handed this to me and asked if I knew what it was.

I replied yes and offered to buy all of those that he could find.

The item that I went for, a Fray corner bit brace, is shown below, along with a Pexto draw knife.

And I certainly couldn't turn down a boxed set of Irwins. A little cleaning on both the bits and the box, they'll be ready for a new home.

I never pass up Starrett Combo sets, especially when they are in the original box.

Several smalls for the shop - dolly block, two pieces of marine hardware, Sheffield screwdriver that will be used in a Stanley 45 set, small ball peen hammer head (I collect these), and a boxed set of chuck keys.

Finally, a couple of small Starrett machinist scales for use in my shop.

r2
Nice haul.
My MF eggbeater came with a top hat. A lot don't though.
Nice. I fear the season is over around here.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Those hook rules are a good find...I keep one in the desk drawer and use it often.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I was trying to figure out why photo 4 looked odd to me.

The box appears to have been user-modified -- all the others I have ever seen have spring clips holding the bits in place.