Lee Valley Black Friday?
Anyone hear anything? How about Cyber Monday ?????
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I looked last night and didn't see anything.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
It's up now.
Wow, that was fast!! Cyber Monday for one day. Anyone remember if it starts at midnight or when?

Thanks
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
It seemed last year a lot of people were disappointed at the offerings.
Scott W said:

It seemed last year a lot of people were disappointed at the offerings.

I was disappointed when LV's computer went down, and I couldn't get my order in. I still haven't gotten over it.
Hi -

No fun for us either, when the wheels fall off. Last year, we were missing an index table in the database that brought the servers to their knees.

Since then, we've expanded the pipeline, and upgraded all of the servers. we're doing our darndest to not have problem....

Now if y'all could just help us out by not all trying to buy everything at the same time....

Cheers -

Rob
Rob Lee said:

Now if y'all could just help us out by not all trying to buy everything at the same time....

Cheers -

Rob

Maybe we should do tickets like at a deli.?

I will be #1.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Rob Lee said:

Hi -

No fun for us either, when the wheels fall off. Last year, we were missing an index table in the database that brought the servers to their knees.

Since then, we've expanded the pipeline, and upgraded all of the servers. we're doing our darndest to not have problem....

Cheers -

Rob

Wow a truly caring retailer - not wanting us to buy everything all at once