How many countries are represented in your hand tool use?
The qualifier....if it is of Chinese origin it has to be designed according to that countries style of use....in other words, Woodriver doesn't count.

I have USA, Canada, Germany, England, France and Japan. I am sure that is nothing compared to a lot of ya'll.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
USA, Canada, Sweden, France, Japan, Czechoslovakia, Germany, Italy.
Oh yeah...forgot about Czechoslovakia and Sweden.

Add a Dutch plane. Thanks Wolfgang.

Doh....
Interesting question. USA, Japan, Czechoslovakia, England, Canada.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
USA: Stanley, Lie-Nielsen, Disston, Gramercy, Wenzloff, Blue Spruce, Flexcut, Jorgenson (clamps), Pony (clamps)
Japan: Saws, Matsumura, Nishiki, Iyoroi chisels, waterstones, Iwasaki files
Canada: Veritas planes, saws & chisels; screwdrivers
Germany: Two Cherries, Bessey (Clamps), Felo & Wera Screwdrivers
Switzerland: Pfeil carving tools, mallet, saw files
Italy: Rifflers
France: Auriou & Liogier rasps

If I count the country of origin of the wood I used for some of my homemade tools, it'll add one or more countries from Africa, India, Philippines, Indonesia, and Mexico.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
AHill said:

If I count the country of origin of the wood I used for some of my homemade tools, it'll add one or more countries from Africa, India, Philippines, Indonesia, and Mexico.

Showoff.
Thanks to Timberwolf, I have one from Scotland!
lilrichard2 said:

Thanks to Timberwolf, I have one from Scotland!

You were the buyer? Congrats. That looked nice.
Scott W said:

You were the buyer? Congrats. That looked nice.

Guilty as charged! I've snagged several very nice tools lately on S&S, most within minutes of being posted.

Additionally, for response to the question by the OP, here's a rather rare bird:

The only tool I've ever seen from the British Zone of West Germany.

r2
Dutch (and planes of Dutch inspiration), English (most of my tools), American (a few), Canada (I have a few Lee Valley things), and wherever the Aldi cheapo chisel sets are made (pretty darn good for the money).
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools",