Heater Replacement Question for HVAC Guys
Familiarly known as a Magicpak and a ginourmas PITA to service when built into a closet as so many are.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Dave didn't you say you were moving to Southern CA? why are you concerned about heat? I would imagine that unit has been there since the 70's because it is rarely used.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Woodenfish---yep----gas throughout the unit. The beauty of this place is these are one-story units built in 2 to 4 units per building---ours is more like a twin house duplex.

Bob---when I was a teen we lived in Corona del Mar---on the coast about 20 mi. north of the beach town where we're moving----you'd be surprised at the number of cold damp nights you can get during the winter/rainy season, but certainly less use than we get up here in Nor Cal.
Dave
The strangest thing is, you haven't mentioned anything about a shop.
Thooks---thanks for the thoughts. Worth considering.

Dado---Moving shop into pretty much same size garage. A bit of infringement from LOML in that washer and dryer will be out there, along with water heater---but unlike present garbage---no central air heater. Have already pared down stationary tools----nothing sold I can't do without----just will take time to get set up.
Dave