Hardwood suppliers in Dallas
Anyone know any good lumber suppliers in DFW ?
Give Mike @ http://www.mckinneyhardwoods.com/index.html a try.
There are several. I use Brazos and Dakota in a different city but can recommend the branches in the metro-plex in a heart beat.
Never Give Up

You could try Central Hardwoods.
Barney Robinsons in Ft. Worth (although I have not been there since they had a fire so I would call first for inventory)
Rusty
Poppa's Woodworks
Trusty Rusty said:

You could try Central Hardwoods.
Barney Robinsons in Ft. Worth (although I have not been there since they had a fire so I would call first for inventory)
Rusty

Very little inventory there now. I stopped by a month ago and they were still working on the new building which is a fraction of the size and height of the old one. For those that want surfaced lumber they are having someone else do it for them until they get a new planer.

If you are planning on taking lumber back to TN I wouldn't as you have cheaper lumber in your area than we do. Everything here is imported.
Thanks guys.

I manage two chemical plants one in Tennessee and one here in Dallas so I am in the DFW area often. Was just going to look around.

I've used Sewanne lumber in the Atlanta area for most of my needs.
heard Peachtree In Marietta is pretty good as well.

Thanks
I haven't been there in years but Hardwood Lumber of Dallas was good for N. American hardwood.
A couple of places not mentioned yet:
Wood World, 13650 TI Blvd
Wood Gallery, 10724 Goodnight Lane (across the road from Hardwood Lumber)
Craddock Lumber, 5422 Harry Hines Blvd
Lone Star Hardwoods (use to be my first choice) 2729 Southwell Rd

Hardwood Lumber maybe the friendliest to the hobbyist or small shop. He has let me pick through the stock.

For wide mahogany, I had very good luck a ACM (Architectural ??????? Materials) on Denton Rd.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thanks Bill

I am off Denton Drive near Harry Hines.
Brazzos and Hardwood Lumber for me!

Wood World sometimes when I'm up that way!
We work to become, not to acquire.