Strain reliefs
I added a magnetic switch to my jointer. The cable pass-throughs are plastic punch-outs, and I'd like to add strain reliefs (more to seal off the hole than to relieve the cable), like I see on my other machines' switch boxes. I don't know what they are called. Digikey search failed me.

Anyone know? Thanks.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
many styles
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

The BORG has 1/2" and 3/4" rubber ferrule type strain reliefs for cord (round, not the same as building wire) on the shelf. Halex and Raco show up on their site, but I believe the ones in my local store are Halex. Not that it matters. That's the best type of strain relief for your application, IMO, and they are liquid tight, which also means dust tight. Chinese fingers are better suited to hanging cords.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Halex-1-2-in-.../100207234
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
LIL Thanks you guys
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

TDKPE said:

The BORG has 1/2" and 3/4" rubber ferrule type strain reliefs for cord (round, not the same as building wire) on the shelf. Halex and Raco show up on their site, but I believe the ones in my local store are Halex. Not that it matters. That's the best type of strain relief for your application, IMO, and they are liquid tight, which also means dust tight. Chinese fingers are better suited to hanging cords.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Halex-1-2-in-.../100207234

I'll second that.
I use them quite often on auxiliary installations on locomotives.
Ag
LIL Thanks everybody!
Best,
Aram, always learning