My *DELETED*
Never Mind
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I have trouble maintaining consistency throughout, too. A lack of proper tools and experience in my case, but I keep trying...

I like the form! Simple, clean, with a nice accent...

Dave
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Joe

Nice job!!

We all know the FIRSTs are always a test one and hope that come out right or use them as a learning tool for future ones.

Except me of course ALL of mine come out perfect the first time.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Wasn't this the hollow form? I really thought it was nice....no reason to delete. Inspiring to wanna-be guys like me.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Yeah why the delete and face slap?
Wipedout said:

Yeah why the delete and face slap?

I am thinking the same thing.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I have a show I do every year, and will do till my birth certificate expires. I always take in a big box of seconds, with none costing more than $5. They sell out in about an hour. You have not made a mistake that many have made before you... Get back up on the horse!

robo hippy
joemac said:

Never Mind

Do not make me call you a scairdy cat. Repost it.

Arlin

Arlin Eastman said:

[blockquote]joemac said:

Never Mind

Do not make me call you a scairdy cat. Repost it.

Arlin

[/blockquote]

Yeah, I'll re-photo it tomorrow and repost it.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Good you are not a scairdy cat.

You really did a good job on your first one!!!

Arlin