Latest Lathe Projects
Hello, It's been a while since I have posted anything. Here are a few of our latest projects.

Tool holders mounted on French cleats - finally organized.

My son stopped by a tree service on the way home from school, asked if he could have a few pieces of wood. He came home with two car loads of Ash. He thanked the guy in charge giving him a pen he turned - I don't think we'll have to buy any lumber for a while. This is a bowl we made. It is 1" thick - it'll dry then we'll turn it the rest of the way.
Stan J.
Good for your son in getting the wood and giving a pen away too.

I like the grain pattern and the wood looks like Ash is that correct?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Latest Lathe Projects
#7163985 - 12/09/15 01:48 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

Hello, It's been a while since I have posted anything. Here are a few of our latest projects.

Tool holders mounted on French cleats - finally organized.

My son stopped by a tree service on the way home from school, asked if he could have a few pieces of wood. He came home with two car loads

Stan
You have him headed in the right direction, free wood is great wood.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Yes it is ash. Lots of trees coming down in our neighborhood.

Stan
StanJ said:

Yes it is ash. Lots of trees coming down in our neighborhood.

Stan

Emerald borer?
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
Yep the emerald borer.
Stan J.