A Bridge for Santa Claus
With Christmas less than a week away, some of us codgers can use a little remembrance of just how magical Christmas can be to a little boy.

And it has hand tools too!! Enjoy
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Maybe the best Coca Cola commercial ever! Thanks for sharing, Joe!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Nice. Very nice.

Thanks Joe! VERY COOL!
Skip

Excellent video!! Thanks very much for posting!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
It should be condensed into a super bowl ad. GREAT
thanks for sharing joe.
Never watched this before and I love it!

Thanks and have a very Merry Christmas

Gary
Gary Roberts
The Toolemera Press
Wilmington, NC USA
Toolemera.Com Website
I love the part when the mother jumps in to help.

A very good heart-felt commercial.
WoodTinker
I showed the video to my fiancée and her 11 year old daughter. We were out last night shopping, and while driving, a semi-truck passes by that is all lit up. Her daughter says, "Look! Santa!". Wedding is now only 6 days away!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
AHill said:

I showed the video to my fiancée and her 11 year old daughter. We were out last night shopping, and while driving, a semi-truck passes by that is all lit up. Her daughter says, "Look! Santa!". Wedding is now only 6 days away!

Congratulations to you!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard