A few recent finds
Well, things have slowed down around here as far as sales are concerned, but I was able to find a few things. Here we go.

I've given up quantity for quality. Seriously, the 65 and 993 corner brace are about as minty as I've seen and I think the 41Y is NOS. Thanks for looking!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Nice finds.
Ya sure can't call it rust hunting!! Looks like you made a trip to the hardware store in your time travel machine!! Very nice stuff.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Very nice Dave. Folks should know that finding such nice stuff in the wild is almost a full time job and involves a lot of driving, and coming home skunked more than half the time!!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Ain't that the truth! I must confess I get a certain satisfaction finding this stuff. The downside is that my shop is so crammed with stuff its getting hard to find places to stash it.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
DaveParkis said:

My shop is so crammed with stuff its getting hard to find places to stash it.

Great work on finding all these treasures Dave, and since I consider you a friend, I'll be happy to help you with finding a place for them. And should you doubt the sincerity of my offer, please consult with Admiral and Steve F.

r2
Jonathan S said:

Ya sure can't call it rust hunting!! Looks like you made a trip to the hardware store in your time travel machine!! Very nice stuff.

Jonathan

Right on! Those pieces are in stellar condition. Good on ya Dave.
Quote:

Very nice Dave. Folks should know that finding such nice stuff in the wild is almost a full time job and involves a lot of driving, and coming home skunked more than half the time!

BINGO!!!!! And it has to be for the "thrill of the hunt", because all things considered, there isn't much actual "profit" in it when you consider the expense of driving, lodging, and the time spent searching....
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Wow, killer finds.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
Jack, you just laid out the reasons why it is better to buy from you and spend our time working with wood. You are very much appreciated. But I guess we miss the thrill of the hunt. Hope to see you at Madison if we both make it.

Ken