Folding Work Station Article
The Jan/Feb issue of Woodworker's Journal is out and features the folding work station I built for my garage!

Work Station Promo

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Ralph

That is a slick way of having a table and saving space too.

I did something like that but where I had a rope and block and tackle to raise the table up and I did not thing of having storage added.
Well done buddy well done.

One thing I had a problem with was the folding legs and could not figure out how to make them fold up properly since the table was not as wide as the legs were long.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,

Thanks!

It took a fair amount of layout work to balance out the dimensions. The work surface is 3' deep, deeper than I would have liked in order to have room for the legs.

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
pretty neat design. Not sure I would ever be able to fold it back up due to collecting clutter
Here is what I built several years ago. I think it was from Woodsmith.

" />

" />
Brian
Shop power by Powermatic, Shopsmith, Delta & Bosch.
EricU said:

pretty neat design. Not sure I would ever be able to fold it back up due to collecting clutter

Lol, no problem with that here, it opens to where my wife parks! I have little choice!

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com