TV Stand
Here's a couple pics of my recently completed TV stand. Cherry with book matched curly maple panels. Natural finish, 5 coats of Arm-R-Seal. Your comments are welcomed. Thanks for looking " /> " />
AWESOME!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

Ag
That requires a big WOW, beautiful job.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Wow, I like that! And welcome to the forum. Ken
Thanks for the compliments. Sorry for the crappy pictures.
I have to put a good word in for Horizon Hardwoods. Pete was great to work with, a top notch outfit. They have some beautiful lumber. I was given a tour, got to sit with the sawyer & watch. I was like a kid in a candy store. I will not hesitate buying from them again.
BEAUTIFUL. Maple and cherry make a good pairing, epically when it's curly maple. It will be a dynamic piece as the cherry darkens over time.
How do you know you're learning anything if you don't screw up once in awhile?

My blog: http://birdsandboards.blogspot.com/
Kmac1960 said:

Thanks for the compliments. Sorry for the crappy pictures...

Absolutely stunning! If those are crappy pictures, I can't imagine how beautiful this is close up! It has to be hard to watch TV and not just look at the cabinet!

Glad you shared. Thanks!
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
Wonderful work.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.