Boxes- I've Wanted to Make Some of These for Years
I acquired some curly oak several years ago and have wanted to make some boxes - finally, this year I was able to get some time in the shop.

Curly oak sides - figured walnut ends - curly wood for three tops (from a woodpile that was to be burned) and figured walnut for the other.

You've all seen these style boxes before, so nothing is new except for that attractive oak.

And in case some have forgotten what they were designed for:

r2
Those are !
If you continue to cut corners, you'll end up going in circles!

It's my thumb so I'll hit it if I want to!
If you could please loan me the plans and or templates to make one I would love to make one.
I was thinking that would be nice to use with a cribbage board.
I used to play a lot with my Father in law before he got to bad with his Alzheimer's. For a while I help him with the score then the counting and then he did not know what to play.

I know that others would love to have a great cribbage board with nice storage.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
BontzSawWorks.net
Richard, those are looking good, nice job.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Those look great Richard. Are these a variance of the Wood magazine wine box plan? I've made a few of those over the years and they are one of my favorite small projects to make. I wanted to make more this year but didn't have the time. The last one I made I used round brass stock for doweling the ends. It looked great with the walnut. Another neat idea is to bed the wine bottle in thick curly hand plane shavings. I know you have a hand plane.....or three. Nice work!