Recommend a Conceal Hinge Drill Jig
I have a dozen cabinet doors that need mounting. Can someone recommend a location drill for the European concealed hinge cups? I guess I just need to mark the large holes and the two small screws beside it. I plan on using a 35mm Forstener bit I already have, but realize that some of the jigs I've seen come with the bit.

I'm planning on going with a 1/2" overlay on the doors.
Rockler offers several types of hinge jigs for the various type of concealed hinges and manufacturers.

I was a Rockler a few weeks ago and they had several on display from 'bout US$20.00 and up.
I got mine at rockler.
The Rockler jig is the cheapest best solution short of making on for the Drill press.

BTW the overlay has nothing to do with the location of the cup hole. That is determined by the position of the pivot in the hinge.

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I've installed more Euro-style cup hinges than I can count. I drilled them all out on my drill press.

Drop the hinge in the hole, then use a vex bit for the screw holes.

I'm not trying to tell you what's right or what's wrong...just another way to skin the cat.
I'm a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.