Holidays are past, now here comes PATINA!
Let me be the first this year to post the upcoming PATINA tailgate sale, indoor sale and then auction! Date is arch 12, 2016, at Damascus, MD! If you've never been there, you don't know what you're missing (even hear there may be "fembots" out in the tailgate section!).
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Hey Tony Z.....

It's 4:00 in the morning here, and I am just now getting hit by the Patina anticipation....That show is a wild ride.

This is my $35 Bedrock 606 from a couple years ago.....I talked him down from $40.....Oh yeah...

Humanbackhoe said:

Hey Tony Z.....

It's 4:00 in the morning here, and I am just now getting hit by the Patina anticipation....That show is a wild ride.

This is my $35 Bedrock 606 from a couple years ago.....I talked him down from $40.....Oh yeah...

Nice 606! At a fleamarket near me, I got a 607 for $85, with at least 95% japanning. Blade looked like it was never sharpened.

Back to Patina-I figure to be there aound 7:30, depending upon traffic.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com