Hinge identification
I've been asked to reproduce an old Singer Sewing box that uses these hinges. I'm not sure what they are called. It looks like each side of the hinge is a thin metal slat with two tabs that go through the box and are folded over.

Anybody know what these are hinges called? I can find plenty of pictures of this box for sale all over the web, but not much about the hinges.

I'd love to find some to make the new box as close to the original as possible.

inside box
It would be cool to find a source for those. I could see using them on a project or two. I guess they wouldn't be that difficult to make from scratch, though.
those appear to be the oldest and least available if anywhere but in existing cabinets like the one you show style hinge Singer used.

I doubt you would ever find them now and if so they would be good for a pattern to make new ones.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Look like knife hinges to me.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
MarkSingleton said:

Look like knife hinges to me.

Yeah but all the knife hinges available these days are secured with screws so you can't put them in a slot like these. These get secured by clinching the tabs over.