No power to over stove microwave
No power to unit. Yes the wall plug is 110v. is there a fuse that is easy to replace without taking this 55 pound unit off the wall single handed? Samsung model SMH9151
Bill
Can you check to see if you have power at the outlet?
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Most often the power is in the cabinet above is yours different? You know the list right? Check the outlet, the breaker and then GFI as it is in a kitchen god knows where the power was pulled from. The outlet might have a loose wire so after switching off breaker give it a look

edit to add even though you tripped "the breaker" treat it as if it is live because like i said before you more than likely aren't certain where it came from or what else is in the box. So once you have it out of the box check everything for power again
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yes, I said there is power in the outlet 110v but no power going to the microwave at all, completely dead. Fuse??
Bill
google is your friend or here

I don't have first hand knowledge- but have found the videos to be very helpful in other cases. Check you tube also.

Good luck

then you more than likely have to replace the unit. There is a fuse but more often than not it is something else and parts cost a lot from what I have seen. The capacitor can kill you even when it is unplugged unless you discharge it properly
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I had a similar situation that occurred a few months ago. All of a sudden the overstove microwave just quit. No weird noises, nothing. Dead as a doornail. Wasn't that old so I took it down and drove it over to the appliance store where we bought it to see if it was fixable. When they finally had a chance to look at it there was nothing wrong with it. I even had them run it there at the shop to verify. Took it home and plugged it into a different outlet than the one it is fed from. Yeah still working. Hung it back up. Control panel came on as it should. When I started it up....worked for 1 second then dead as before. Turns out I had power to the microwave outlet but only about 90 volts. Has a safety feature that disables the microwave if voltage is too low. Hmmmm.....did a little investigating and determined that the outlet upstream of the microwave outlet had shot craps. Replaced the faulty outlet and all was fine. Never would have thought about that scenario at first but outlets can go bad. Made me look like a fool at the appliance shop though

Tony Jones
Plugged into a different outlet and same issue. NUttin. Removed the fuse and it tested good. Only 3 years old, warranty covers the main tube but guess who covers the service call $100 and the labor if that is in fact the issue? Looks like a visit to the store. Samsung, made in Malaysia! Guess they cannot fly airplanes or make a good microwave.
Bill
Costco should be your next stop. Lifetime warranty is pretty nice.

Phil Thien