Low temp glue?
Have a small project in the barn I need to glue up and it is cold! About 40 maybe a bit less, and that is with a small heater. What can i expect from TBIii at this temp? Any suggestions?
If I were you I would check with the manufacture.
I would say that it is a little to cold for the glue to work.
40F is below the chalk temperature for TB-II. That is 55F.

TB-III has a chalk temperature of 45F which is getting closer to your working range.

But it does mean you should keep all the material being glued at or above (above is better) the chalk temperature for 24 hours. May not be possible as you describe your application.

Your best bet is probably to contact Titebond http://www.titebond.com/ directly and describe the situation and get their recomendation.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Quote:

What can i expect from TBIii at this temp?

failure

it is a small glue up, figure out enough space to take it in the house let it sit overnight then glue it up inside the house.

a tarp, plastic sheeting, spread out newspapers or whatever to cover the floor or table keep glue from ruining something.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

They are four drawer boxes made from 1/2" ply with dada/rabbet locking joints. I guess i'll bring the parts in and let them warm up!

Roger
My shop is only marginally heated so I sometimes resort to this setup.

Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Critical point: The WOOD temp MUST be above 55 for the glue to work. Cold wood will result in joint failure. Make a "hole" in the house to work in. And --- you're going to need that same "hole" to apply the finish.
I'd do what boatman suggested, though I have also used an electric blanket to keep the assembly warm till the glue sets.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.