Just a few more things that I done
I just taken the pictures of these items.

The first one is a box that is for "Beads Of Courage" which is known nationally. If is for kids that have Cancer and for each Dr. visit or treatment they get a bead. Most of the kids make a long necklace for them and I have seen many kids with a few thousand beads.

Or local Children's hospital needs from 350 to 380 a year and if you want I will check to see if there are any near you.

Next is 3 more Ring holders I made and there are 4 more that already went to homes besides the gent who posted his here.

And last are 6 back scratchers. I got the Chickens feet from Tractor Supply Center since we have chickens and thought it a nice touch.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I am very impressed Arlin I love the chicken feet back scratchers. That gives me an idea. I also love the beads container for the kids. When I can find some time to actually learn to turn a lid bowl I will look to donate something like that to a children's hospital in Jacksonville.
Nice projects Arlin!
Steve K