Value of used Tormek
What is a used Tormek Supergrind 2000 worth? It includes planer/jointer knife jig, stone truing tool(NIB), knife jig(NIB), stone grader, strop paste.

Looks like it was gently used from what I can tell. The knife and jointer jigs don't add any value for me, although I might be able to sell them to buy others.

I would only buy if for a sweet deal that I would be able to resell and get my money back since I'm only mildly interested.

What do you think it might be worth? Asking is currently at $350 which I think is too high.
Based in the few I have seen on CL that is a decent price. Not a flip price. If you are looking for a steal, this doesn't sound like it TO ME.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
I've sold some Tormek stuff and its kind of like LN stuff. It retains its value pretty good. The knife and planer jigs would get you $150 maybe more. The supergind 2000 is basically a t-7. if the stone has a lot of life, I think it is a good deal. you will have to get a new stainless steel mainshaft (msk-250 is the part number I think, $70) when you replace the stone. The old shaft will rust to it and be unusable by the time you get the stone off.
had mine for years and love it
pat
I sold a good one about three years ago for $275.00 at a tool meet.
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

You could sell the jointer knife jig for $100-125, its not cheap - that makes it a buy in my book and gets the overall price down. Great machine.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I agree that 350 is about right. I currently own that setup and listed it on CL for 450. I got two different people offering me 350 for it after they had come to look at it. (As in, not emailed sight unseen offers that are so annoying) I didn't want to go that low at the time. I would now though but I acquired a few more hand tools in the meantime and don't want to sell it now.
---------------------------------------------------
When something has to be done, no one knows how to do it.  When they "pay" you to do it, they become "experts".