12.5mm tube?
I am pretty disappointed, I was putting together a shotgun kit and got a very minor crack at one end of the moose antler on the lower tube, due to the tight fit. It was nearly unnoticeable except I was looking for it. Not wanting it to get worse I took it apart to put a couple more coats of of CA to get it in there and stabilize it. The first thing I did, though was run a brass brush down the inside of the tube (I started doing this to clean out any epoxy that was remaining inside and has really cut down on splits), unfortunately the brush got stuck and when I got it out there were now 3 very visible cracks and I tried a few things on the lathe, but I'm pretty much going to have to start over with the lower tube. Anyone have spare 12.5mm tube or know where to get some at a reasonable price? PSI wants $1.50 for the replacement tubes and then another $8.95 in shipping. I was hoping somewhere else could do better than that.
Thanks, Bob
Try anywhere but PSI. Maybe Craft Supply or Lee Valley.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Sorry Bob but I have nothing like that for you.

I think maybe Woodturningz which buys wholesale from PSI sells cheaper but do not know about shipping.

http://www.woodturningz.com/results.aspx?k=brass tubes

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You're the man Arlin, with their $5 off 1st of year code I just ordered the tubes and some more plastic pen sleeves, I also needed, for just under $6 shipped. Not only that but the tubes themselves were $0.25 cheaper then from PSI directly.

Thanks
Bob