Jig Related
Looking to attach an auxiliary wooden fence to the aluminum router table fence for zero clearance set up on occasional use of larger router bits, i.e., panel cutters. Figured it would be a simple matter of getting some t-slot bolts and putting together a simple mdf jig. Problem is, the t-slot on the aluminum fence will only accept about a 3'16" diameter bolt and I've only been able to find 1/4 or 5/16 diameter bolts. The head portion of the bolt can be about 5/16, but the diameter on the bolt itself needs to be about 3/16 in order to slide in the fence. If I modify the slot, the stops that came with the fence won't work. I'm not to concerned about the bolt head size as I figure in can file that down to size if I need, but the 3/16bolt diameter is kinda critical. If anyone can direct me to a t-bolt in this size, or offer another fix, it would be appreciated. FYI, the fence is an old WoodPeckers set that I've been using for years. Thanks
try a 10-24 or an m 5 bolt for fit I know you want a capture bolt but first you need to find something that fits I know 80/20 sells m5 tee nuts but you may have to modify them for the slot

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

rick
Hartville tool sold a fence that required a small t bolt
10/24 I have there fence and they still have the t bolts that fit https://www.hartvilletool.com/product/2215/jig-hardware
so if you can not find them local you can get them from there store
but like Joe stated might just be able to use a 10/24 bolt or something similar
I'd just grind or file down a larger bolt till it fits.
WoodNET... the new safespace
I made mine from a scrap piece of plywood. I cut two pieces an 1/8" taller than the fence plus 3/4" and one piece 1/64" less than the width of the fence. I just slip it over the fence and it is snug enough that it doesn't move, but all I have to do to remove it is to lift it off of the fence.
Signature
Thanks for the input. I didn't consider looking at metric but think I should be able to find something that will work. I may have to file the nut but shouldn't be a problem. I actually have two mdf fences and will need bolts that are 1 1/2 and another set 3" in length. I'll look around and see what I can find. Thanks again, RickD