MM 16 Parts Source
Anyone know where I can get parts for an MM 16 bandsaw? Specifcally I need the locking rings for the upper blade guides

Thanks
Rick

I would start here

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I was given this source by the one of the guys MiniMax sales guys in the US: Link. You have to become a member, but that's just a formality.

John
Most locking rings are standard parts just like nuts and bolts.
In case yours are I suggest asking the local industrial supplier.
Part timer living on the western coast of Finland. Not a native speaker of English
page 7 shows similar pins I have in my MM16

If yours are the same and you cannot determine the size I can pull one apart and give you the information.

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

what year is your MM16? IIRC, there are a few different versions of guides... I would assume they have different locking rings.
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
Joe - I don't think we are on the same page - not sure what the pins you linked to are for? I'm talking about the knured internally threaded ring that locks the upper bearings in place. They appear to be a m22 x 1.5 pitch.
Rick

Dan - not sure of the exact year - I bought it used. I believe it is a mid 90's? it has the 4.8 kw motor.
Rick

Well I got in touch with Parts Pronto (linked above) - after some stumbling we came up with the part number based on their parts schematic - $75 - HOLY COW!! They only thing I can figure is they areactually selling the entire bearing assembly and not just the locking ring. I'm going to take a different approach and see if I can findf something with an M22 x 1/5 internal thread that I can turn into a locking ring.
Rick

When I looked in my manual (just a glance) yesterday, it did appear that was listed as an assembly. Your approach makes more sense, or ask a machine shop to help.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.