So maybe this is a gloat (?)
I finally bought a book about the Stanley combo planes from Lee Valley . They must have them misspriced, given the difference between their price and this Amazon store I'm thinking I may try to sell mine on the 'zon for about 1/2 what the other guys wants.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Maybe his comes with a sample?
fredhargis said:

I finally bought a book about the Stanley combo planes from Lee Valley . They must have them misspriced, given the difference between their price and this Amazon store I'm thinking I may try to sell mine on the 'zon for about 1/2 what the other guys wants.

Where do you think he got it? Likely same place as LV, on a closeout of overstock.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Not saying it is, because if it is he sure doesn't list it as such, but sometimes with books it's all about the edition, as in original prints are worth a darn sight more. Being the same edition, means he's NUTZ, and you got the bargain deal
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I wonder if it will get up to 23 million dollars?
Amazon seller lists book at $23,698,655.93 -- plus shipping
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe