Can I get the biggest "You Suck" ever???
The kleenex are for when you cry when you cut off your finger because its not a hotdog stop saw.
(I am just joking around)

Brian - If you ever have stuff to get rid of, hit me up. I'm building my shop back up now and I'm in South Bend too.
Jason Woodford

I happen to have a full set and once they had one bad winter of moisture they never real look good again. - Scott Whiting 6/24/10

I live in a constant state of horny. She's very obliging. Why mess with it? - Snipe Hunter
Ut oh....

Did I tempt the Suckage Gods with a premature posting???

Looks like snow this weekend...might need to delay the pickup until next Saturday, although my friend is thinking about getting his miling machine (also free so we're going in on a rental truck) on Friday night.

Tell me I didn't screw this up, fellas!!!!!
Dumber than I appear
Jeremy s said:

The kleenex are for when you cry when you cut off your finger because its not a hotdog stop saw.
(I am just joking around)

bwahahahaha! practically spit out my coffee on that one! just think of all the hot dogs that have been ruined by those saw stops!!! oh, the huge-manatees!
Dumb_Polack said:

Ut oh....

Did I tempt the Suckage Gods with a premature posting???

Looks like snow this weekend...might need to delay the pickup until next Saturday, although my friend is thinking about getting his miling machine (also free so we're going in on a rental truck) on Friday night.

Tell me I didn't screw this up, fellas!!!!!

Kind of sounds like the whole thing is a scam and now you're trying to find a graceful way for us to let you off the hook...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Either you get and prove it to us or your annual dues to Woodnet will quadruple!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Allright....allright.

I'll get a pitcher of it in my shop when I pick it up, hopefully Friday night.

(Although I need to rearrange some things to get it in my shop so it'll "live" in the garage for a bit)
Dumber than I appear
I know what's going on, it's a test.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Best way to get that response is to post it down in the basement in "Off Topic" and hope that the Moderator does not delete the thread. Let's try to keep it clean up here.
Rip to width. Plane to thickness. Cut to length. Join.
Gary™ said:

You will only get a you suck if it turns out to not have a 3 phase motor

Since it has one of those little Square D push-button stations, it has a motor control somewhere else, like in the back. That raises the odds it's a three-phase machine, though it's not a forgone conclusion. I run my 12" Delta RAS, single-phase, with a Delta magnetic motor control, and the same PB station, though I configured it myself from parts I had laying around or bought cheap.

But just the fact that it's not one of those cheap little magnetic controls pushes the odds toward three-phase.

I hope not, for DP's sake of course, but the probability is high(er).
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"