What I did Today
Started with this...

Ended up with this....

I added the drawer below to hold the accessories.

This is the first commercial router table I have ever owned. I have built literally dozens over the years, but this never bought one. (Stealth gloat, still have not bought one!)

Ralph
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Very nice. I would like to not buy one too.
I would not be happy with one even if it was given to me.
Bought one and sold it fast. Very cheesy design imo. Only thing worth anything is the stand. Dont mean to sound negative here just my honest opinion.

<--- Not a fan of tables with plate mounted routers, but it is pretty.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Looks great. At that price add a lift and it will still be a cheap commercial router table. Congrats.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Like a kid getting a big Lego set for christmas Let us know how you like it!
Benny

Good deal for ya ! Hope you enjoy using it.
You have router table experience and now there are negative comments - it will be interesting to hear your thoughts after putting it in use.
I have the same exact router table with the Kreg lift. It is the first commercial router table I have ever owned and I don't know why I waited so long. A few things. For starters, get the lift. You will love it. One other thing that is a must is some kind of under the table dust collection. Doing raised panels on it is REALLY messy. I think I am going to add a Rockler Dust Bucket. If I do I'll let you know how it works. The last thing is if you find yourself making a lot of cabinets with beaded face frames look into the jig that Kreg makes. I bought my table used and it came with the jig. I never would have considered buying one but after using it I wouldn't want to do beaded face frame cabinets without it.
Yah I seen one when Kreg sent me the K5 master and asked me to tell them when I would like something else they end up with in the back room.

I would love to have that, but would rather have some of their long clamps or short metal tables so a few of the wheel chair guys could do stuff a lot easier.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.