Faithful Tools ???
Anyone ever hear of these? While looking for Bacho files on Amazon, I came across these tools, sold by "The Big Red Toolbox" in England. The planes, more specifically their prices (cheap), in particular caught my eye. May be of Chinese origin? Dunno.
I may be prejudiced, but you are much better off with vintage Stanley planes if you are on a budget. Dunno what tools in particular you have in mind. Cheap is cheap. The pricing of modern makers like LV and LN tell you right away what new quality planes cost to produce.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Lordy, don't need no more planes, ( but I would never admit that to LOML.) Got more Stanley's than any smart man would/should have. I was just curious about this line of WW tools that I had never heard of.
Greetings

I understand that a lot of Faithfull tools are made in India.

I looked up reviews on the UK Woodworking forum and they were very mixed - about equal good for the DIYer or contractor whilst other had a lot of problems fettling them to get them to work.
Regards

Toscageoff

Work Safely

WTH is an assignation?? WM 01/08/08