Ultra Ever Dry
I'm not sure where to post these videos? If they need to move, mods please do so. I just thought this might be interesting to any woodworker, DIY'er, Handyman, or anyone who wants stuff to stay clean and dry. It was posted in PWW blog by Bob Flexner. I'd never seen it, so if this is old hat, sorry........

If you have used it, does it work as advertised?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPM8OR6W6WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTkefJHfC0
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this before. Pretty pricey - a kit at Amazon of "bottom coat" and "top coat" is $172.50 for a quart of each. Also, according to the comments, it is very toxic when being applied and may not work for some applications.
Jim

Demonstrating every day that enthusiasm cannot overcome a lack of talent!
Don't remember even hearing about that stuff, interesting.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Home Depot sells, or used to sell a similar product called Never Wet, by Rustoleum. It came in two spray cans and was around $30 or so.
I wonder how long a treatment lasts.
Reading about it was variable 3 to 18 months, with average of 1 year outdoors, but covered. That is them saying, don't find many user reports yet, but Flexner seemed impressed, maybe he owns stock
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
This brings out the teenager mentality in me. Coat a paint roller with that stuff, give it to the new guy and tell him to paint the walls!
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe