Delta 34-555 Sliding TS Attachment Upgrade???
Guys someplace on the net I had found someone website that made a big improvement on their 34-555.They had instructions and diagrams of their project.Now I am trying to find them and I can't,tried Mr Google and all that pops up is people selling.Does someone have a link or know of the website that they could pass along?Thanks
Put this sentence in your google search...

diy sliding table for a table saw
http://benchmark.20m.com/tools/Unisaw/Un...table.html
That is it,thank your Mark.Rick I did give it a try but not what I was looking for.What Mark posted I had read it yrs ago,and had it save in my computer.Fantastic----Carroll
I just followed the link to the cross cut attachment but what I am really excited about is the buffet cabinet that the guy shows in his gallery. A real work of art. I need a similar cabinet to go in my dining room but I am not sure I could pull it off. It is worth your trouble to check out his gallery. Ken