Belated Christmas gift pics...
Fortunately, the gifts were completed in time. But it has taken me a while to get around to posting the pics.

Made a couple outdoor BBQ carts for the folks. Wood is Cedar. Finish is BLO/ mineral spirits. Tops are tile. Cabinet is big enough to hold a spare propane tank. The black rail is 1" rigid conduit, painted, with a pin to remove it so it can be used as a paper towel holder. Threw on a couple hooks for the BBQ tools, some all- weather casters, and a couple coats of good sealer on the tile grout for cleaning purposes. Sides and door are Cedar slats over 1/4" ply.

Turned out alright for a guy with 1 workbench, sharing the garage with the car and the kids!

Got Wood?
Nice! With a wood top, it could be a nice little parking spot for any number of portable power tools.

Well done.
Hey, you should have waited until November, and just posted them as "Christmas gifts"

We would have all just assumed they were for next Christmas, and shaken our heads thinking darn, I really need to get busy...............
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Very Nice!
Gary

Living under the radar, heading for "off the grid."

Well done!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I like them! And I like your design.
Brian
Shop power by Powermatic, Shopsmith, Delta & Bosch.