and at almost my Anniversary date too. What a wonderful happy time.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I may not have had hand in too many of them but Congratulations!!!!!
Newb.

Arlin, congrats and I'm glad you are here. You make this a better place.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Each AND everyone Glenn you included to.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

Newb.

Arlin, congrats and I'm glad you are here. You make this a better place.

Are you talking Newb as in how many tools we have then you have me beat hands down.

Arlin

I was thinking posts, but maybe that, too.

You are gaining on me fast, though!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Greg

I do not have enough money nor life left to get as many as you do nor do I even want to collect them either except all of the Library bells planes.

Arlin

Hé Arlin, you just keep on posting, but don’t forget to do some turning to
Have fun and take care
I have a few projects in work but I have not been having a good feel good day for several days so they will be INWORK until I do.

Arlin

Yeah, the Liberty Bells are nice, I have them all. They make for a great story for the folks who are new into hand tools and kids.

www.RUSTHUNTER.com