PSA: Costco, Feit Electric LED Utility Shop Lights $24.99
The latest Costco coupon mailer has Feit Electric LED Utility Shop Lights for $24.99 (originally $29.99 - $5.00 instant savings).

Deal starts 1/28/16 (Thursday) and ends 2/21/16. Item 917972. Limit 10.

A scan of the coupon mailer can be seen here (bottom right, page 6): Costco Ad Mailer Scan

I could only find them on the Costco site here: Costco Business Site

They appear to be the same as these at Amazon: Amazon > Good Reviews.

Thinking of replacing all of the lights in my shop with these.
Those are excellent lights. I replaced all the flourecent fixtures in my shop with those. Instant on, no humming, and all the light is directed downward.

Jonathan

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
ditto-I put in several zip codes that they wouldn't ship to though...(asks for zipcode before it'll show you the price and then says they won't deliver there or I'd get some more)
Will check ours when it gets here to see if they are on sale here. Their sale ads are regional but usually pretty much the same.

Too bad their website and app are not the same as the store. They have some catchup to play to get their online stuff up to par with sams club. Costco treats the store as a seperate entity and you can't check store inventory and order to pick up from store.
My local Costco has a couple pallets of these in store for the $24. Seriously considering grabbing 8 of them. Maybe 8 more for the game room drop ceiling.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Can they be set up to turn on with a switch and not the pull-chain? Apart from wiring it up and leaving the pull-chain on I guess... Kind of a noob question but I haven't dealt with this sort of thing.
You just leave the chain in the on position and control the power with the switch
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Not that brand, but I picked up two 4ft fixtures at walmart that were marked down to $23, normally $43. I replaced the T8 fixture over my lathe with one. It is much brighter, I'm also liking the cooler light much better and it uses 22watts less than the T8 fixture.

I also got the "does not ship to...", but I might be inclined to purchase more lights in the $20 range if I found them.

Bob